Scenes from ”The Last Night of Ballyhoo” advanced to STATE on Saturday at Brenham HS at the Region IV contest . They are now among the top 8!
Cassie Benefield - Best Actress
James Perlichek and Claudia Canfield - All Star Cast
Elliot Bibb - Honarable Mention Cast
Competition will be May 21 in Austin.
If you are interested in attending the State OAP contest on May 21 here are the guidelines. We are only allotted so many tickets. It is first come first serve after family tickets are purchased (also BY May 8).
• Money is due by THIS Thursday, May 8 to Mr. Chris Habecker
• $12 Adult, $10 student
• Tickets MUST BE PICKED UP BY 3 PM in front of McCullough performance hall (adjacent Bass Concert) on May 21 from MR.HABECKER. (Mrs. Nes will get the tickets to him.)
• Seating is NOT reserved, so the line starts EARLY to get prime seating...Remember, the other schools will be there, wanting the same seats you do!
• Session starts at 4, we are third to perform (probably take the stage at 5:30ish)
• You will want to arrive early for parking (see link above)
• Stress to family and friends that they must be there on time. Doors will be closed at the beginning of each play and there is NO LATE SEATING.