San Marcos, Texas (Grassroots Newswire) May 28, 2014 - Texas State University has announced that the following students have been named to the dean’s list for the 2014 spring semester:
- Kelsey Elizabeth McBee of Brady (76825)
- Travis C. Trimble of Junction (76849)
- April Michele Craig of Junction (76849)
- Lorri Ann E. Drazan of Mason (76856)
- Shayla Estes of Mason (76856)
- Estrellita Longoria of Mason (76856)
To be named to the Dean’s List at Texas State, a student must earn a minimum grade-point average of 3.50 while carrying a class load of at least 12 semester hours.
Texas State is an emerging research university located in the Austin-San Antonio corridor on the edge of the Texas Hill Country. With an enrollment of 5,568 it is the largest campus in the Texas State University System and has been named one of America’s Best Value Colleges by the Princeton Review.
Texas State is a diverse campus community with minority students comprising more than 28 percent of total enrollment. It is one of the top 20 producers of Hispanic baccalaureate graduates in the nation.