Mason Elementary is having their annual PK/Kinder Roundup (pre-registration) on Thursday, April 16, 2009 in the Elementary/Junior High Library from 2:00—6:00 pm. If your child will be attending Pre-Kindergarten, HeadStart, or Kindergarten NEXT school year (August 2009), please come anytime between 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm to the library to register your child. PTO school supply order forms for 2009-2010 school year will be available at that time.
The following are the guidelines for registering your child for PK/Kinder:
· Your child must be 3 or 4 years old on or before September 1st to attend HeadStart along with other eligibility criteria to qualify.
· Your child must be 4 years old on or before September 1st to attend Pre-K.
· Your child must be 5 years old on or before September 1st to attend Kindergarten.
Please bring the following with you to registration:
· Student’s shot records
· Student’s birth certificate
· Student’s social security card
· Parent’s driver’s license
· Proof of residence with physical address (ie: electric or water bill)
If your child is currently registered with Mason ISD, please bring updated shot records.
If you register your child now, the first day of school will go smoother for all involved. It is also good to register before the first day of school so you and your child will be on the mailing list to receive all school correspondence. If you have any questions, please contact Tammy Parrish or the school at 347-1122 ext 1.
The first day of school for the 2009-2010 school year is Monday, August 24, 2009.