We hope you will come to Camp Air in support of our effort to maintain and preserve the near century old schoolhouse. We do need help with our fund raising . . . it is true . . . it does “take a village”.
· Lots of treasures and tasty treats!!!
· Doors will open each morning at 8:00 AM.
· Doors will close each evening at 5:30 PM.
· No Sales before the doors open Friday morning.
· Sweet treat grab bags & cold drinks available for a donation while browsing.
· We will be raffling a special summer quilt donated by the late Wanda Jacques. The quilt was hand-stitched by Wanda’s Mother, Myrtle Hurley, when she was a member of the Peter’s Prairie Quilting Club that met regularly at the historic schoolhouse to quilt for many years.
Raffle tickets are $2 each –or- 3 for $5.
Winning ticket will be drawn at the end of the sale day Saturday evening and notified.If you have treasures to donate and haven’t managed to get them to us, there is still time. We will be at the school Wednesday and Thursday afternoons accepting items from 4:00 until 6:30. If you need items picked up, give us a call at 258-4495 so we can arrange it. If we should not answer at home, try one of these numbers . . . .
We thank EVERYone for the support given ‘to keep’ the Peter’s Prairie School.